Thursday, October 3, 2013

:3

What was I thinking when I drew this?! I drew it a while ago, so I could not tell you.
Couple things. This weekend is 24-hour comic day and if you draw comics, you should try it. It is super fun. I have only done it once, and not on that actual 24-hr comic day. I did complete a 24-page comic though.
Also! I will be at Bellingham Comicon next weekend. I'll send more reminders next week.
I am also super excited because I start my Natural Science Illustration classes next week. I have no idea what to expect. Well, little idea. Well, only some idea. I did go to the preview class a few months ago. Should be a grand old time. I am very excited and will post my classwork somewhere. Probably in inkyphalangies.blogspot.com and on my deviantart.

No comments:

Post a Comment