Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Dance the night away

Abe gives me the weirdest looks when I dance around the apartment. But when there's music on, I just can't help it.
Also, that is a spin off this shirt that I have and love.
Our apartment is finally nearly unpacked. Into the same space. Ridiculous. But we put a bunch of stuff into storage and it is much nicer. We are using two bookcases as our pantry and put the dining table in storage. There is so much more room in the kitchen. I have actually been cooking. I made a Flat Potato Omlette and it was divine. I have been watching a lot of Essential Pepin because the TV shows are all screwed up because it is a few weeks before the new seasons start and it is the only good thing on. I also made Eggs in a Ramekin from Julia Child's Mastering the Art of French Cooking. So good! We over cooked them, but they were still tasty. Asparagus and mushrooms at the bottom. Make it. It's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment