Tuesday, September 4, 2012

things we've taught our pets

Our nick name for the pair of dogs is The Idiots, but really they are pretty smart. People go nuts over royal sit and bipedal, though really only Nisa can do those. Ernie is too top heavy for it I think.

So we celebrated labor day weekend by shopping. We got a memory foam mattress from Costco and it is quite comfy. We also got a 40 inch LCD TV from Costco and it looks sweet. Though you can see everyone's make up on the broadcast showed. We also got tablets! I got a nexus 7 from Google and am really enjoying it except for maybe a couple small things that I should be able to figure out eventually, like not typing like a complete idiot. I'm posting this from my tablet.

In other news, this week my autobio characters are making a guest appearance on The Jerks, so check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment